When nothing seems to fits…decide what you want to keep and move on.
Last week, I found out that I would not be allowed to travel for business until 2Q21. Suddenly a “temporary” 3-month working from home situation turned into a new unplanned lifestyle. Once I accepted the situation and realized that there was nothing I could do to fix it, I started to notice all of the things I have been temporarily tolerating…
My office desk,
My office chair,
My computer bag,
My exercise routine, and
My work routine.
And as I look at this list I realize…
I’m in the middle of transformation!
Transformation is often not pleasant. And when we are thrown into transformation by life and unavoidable circumstances, we often keep wishing for things to return to how they use to be. Sadly…that isn’t going to happen…instead all you can do is move forward and decide what you want to keep and what you want to change.
So what is the first step towards transformation? Follow Mother Natures’ process and…
Start by purging 1 small drawer in your house.
By purging (even one drawer), you are making space for something new to enter your life. The process is similar to how Mother Nature manages a Forest by naturally purging leaves, plants, and trees. By clearing out the dead stuff, the forest makes room for new growth.
So what do you want to keep and move on with?
What do you want to leave behind?
WEEKLY MINI-SOUND BATH
For more details, CLICK HERE.
Have you ever had one of those days where you felt like the whole universe is working against you?
- Your family member wants you to bail him/her out of a situation, yet again.
- Your friends rub you the wrong way.
- Your business colleague tries throwing you under the bus during a meeting just to make themselves look better.
- Your customers and clients dump their emotionally baggage at your place of business.
- You feel thrown off balance, beaten down, exhausted, and powerless. You feel like you have limited control over your life and as a result your hopes and dreams are once again being pushed to the back burner.
You feel like you’ll never enjoy the joy, success, or peace you desire.
But What If…
For additional details, CLICK HERE
HELPING YOU DEFINE
YOUR OWN PATH TO
JOY AND SUCCESS!