In a culture that encourages you to go-go-go and push-push-push,
it’s OK to…INVEST IN REST.
How have you been feeling lately? Unmotivated? Exhausted? Overwhelmed? I hear you!!! Everyone who visited me at the Farmers Market last Saturday for their 1-minute(ish) tune ups had the same story…so you are not alone. Below is my current recommended “To-Do” list for July:
My “To Do” List When Feeling Unmotivated and Exhausted:
- Eat Well
- Get Rest
- Be Patient
And if you feel you need a little more self-care, register for an Energy Reboot session. These sessions are available in-person and via Zoom. Details below.
After the past several months of “sheltering-in”, are you ready for “reboot”?
As I slowly reopen my doors, I will be offering 1 session per day (Tuesday – Friday).
This session is for you if you are feeling stuck, overwhelmed, or burned out and need some self-care time.
What you get?
- Private one & one session (in-person locations: Kent, IL or Freeport, IL; remote – Zoom)
- An Energy Balancing Session designed specifically for your unique situation – which includes a mix of meditation and vibration energy healing (Tuning Forks, Tibetan Singing Bowls, Crystals, Usui Reiki®, and Shamanic Journeying).
- Your unique energy design chart which includes your energy type & how to know when you’re in or out of alignment with it (requires your birth date/time/place details)
$65 for the 60 minute Energy Reboot Session.
The end result is EMPOWERING, TRANSFORMATIONAL and MAGICAL
More details and to scheduled a session...CLICK HERE.
WEEKLY THOUGHTFUL THURSDAY MINI-SOUND BATH
(Click on Picture to take you to this week’s mini-sound bath)
Curious about me and my offerings? Visit me on…
Saturday July 18th, 8am-12pm
- Free 1-Minute Energy Tune-Ups
- $5.00 6-Minute Energy Tune Ups
- Dried Herbs
- Herbal Tea Blends
- Flower Essences
With Love and Gratitude,
I create space for you to listen to your heart and take your next inspired step!