“When 99% of the people doubt your idea, you’re either gravely wrong or about to make history.”
I don’t know about you, but something about the Summer Solstice/Full moon has brought out a week of emotional ups and downs for myself and everyone around me. So instead of focusing on the negative aspects of each day, I decided to make a list of how each day inspired me. My week of inspiration…
- Saturday…coaching an awesome group of people in the garden at Nature’s Treasures has inspired me to create a magical garden;
- Sunday…irritating calls and text messages asking if I would sell the Kent Emporium has inspired me to keep moving forward with my dream;
- Monday…manipulative corporate training has inspired me to always be authentic with people;
- Tuesday…my grumpy attitude has inspired me to take some time for rest and relaxation;
- Wednesday…by taking action at work to be congruent, I was reminded of how we use to turn every negative situation into a positive opportunity which inspired me to continue to laugh and be silly regardless of the circumstances;
- Thursday…by being persistent, my 2 year vision for this Corporate company (1 globe/1 system) has finally become a reality (woohoo!) which has inspired me to move forward with my vision for Kent.