“Keep what is worth keeping and with a breath of kindness blow the rest away.”
I don’t know about you, but this week has been totally crazy (and it is only Thursday)…OMG!!! As the week unfolds, instead of going into reaction mode, I’ve been sitting back observing with curiosity as to what triggers me and why. It is an interesting exercise in preparation for the full moon on Saturday 1/23/16. Historically full moons where seen as a powerful time to release what no longer serves you. Even seeds germinate best if planted during a full moon. So imagine yourself as a seed getting ready to burst out and grow.
* What old burden (weed) is holding you back from growing?
* What old identity, behavior, attitude, relationship needs to be released so you can grow?
Releasing Ritual For The Full Moon:
- Write what you want to release down on a piece of paper
- Resolve to let it go as you throw the piece of paper into the fire
- Seal the action by stating “I am now releasing this with kindness” and blowing the intention into the flame
THE COMMON THREAD
I thought it would be interesting to point out a fascinating word rock (orange word rock on the left side) that sits in our community bowl. It is difficult to see what it says, but I feel it is the common thread we all share within our community…
Below is a meditation to the Rebel in each and every one of us…enjoy.
F*ck That – An Honest Meditation
Dreamer of Improbable Dreams.
Creating Soul Alchemy.