For the past several months, I have been seeing a lot of Eagles in very odd places. And when a friend sent me an Eagle picture that he took on Wednesday, I knew I needed to really step back and embrace:
Teach us to take a step back and view the bigger picture.
Eagle is a symbol for freedom. Eagle teaches us to open our minds and hearts to see past old, restricting beliefs that are holding us back. Eagle teaches us to courageously face our fear of the unknown, so we are then able to fly as high as our heart’s joy can take us. Eagle teaches us how to soar by using our strengths wisely, being confident and trusting our abilities.
What Freedom looks like to me:
- Self Care rituals of hot salt baths, massages, and reflexology;
- Laughing while sharing stories and sipping coffee at a local coffee shop with friends;
- Saying NO to less important tasks so there is room for larger YES dreams;
- Not overbooking myself so there is space every day for unexpected joy;
- Allowing my days to flow vs. following a rigid linear path;
- Daily magical adventure walks in nature;
- Living and working anywhere I want to throughout the world;
- Gardening and Farming “Robin” style;
- Following the abundance model (always enough money, time, and love) in the pursuit of my dreams and passions;
- Being my passionate, goofy, heartfelt soulful self;
What does freedom look like to you?
Are you putting your time, money, and energy toward actions that lead you towards your freedom?
If you could take one action every Friday, what would it look like to you?
When life pushes me beyond what I know
When the joy fills me up
When the fear tries to settle in
When I am holding on to hope with each breath
When all this and more leads me to feel unsure of the next step,
sometimes I step outside, feel the warm sun upon my shoulders, look up at the blue sky, and decide it is time:
So I fly.
Making Time For Freedom
We start: March 4th, 2 emails a week.
Where: Virtual, wherever you are.
How long: 4 weeks.
Why: So we can shift through our old beliefs and patterns that are holding us back. So we can start taking actions towards reshaping our future. So we can say yes to freedom.
Dreamer of Improbable Dreams.
Creating Soul Alchemy.