Robin’s Coaching Manifesto
- I believe that laughter is the best medicine. There is no need to take everything so seriously. We have all suffered in the past. Why suffer if you don’t have to!
- I believe that everything happens for a reason. Behind every great success is a story about a great failure that pushed each of us into the Hero’s Journey. Cherish the journey.
- I believe that everyone’s life is a great novel filled with blank chapters waiting to be written. What chapter are you working on today? What chapter is waiting to be written?
- I believe in being vulnerable. All battle scars are shimmering pearls of wisdom and all open wounds are but pearls in the process of being created. Dare to be vulnerable.
- I believe in listening to your heart, even when logic and everyone else tells you otherwise. Your heart is the compass of your soul. Regardless of what others think, you are unique and you have a unique gift to offer to the world. Their thoughts of you do not matter – this is truth.
- I believe reality is perception. If you don’t like your reality, change your perception.
- I believe life is art. Paint your dreams…sing your songs…enjoy the dance.
- I believe that “Courage doesn’t always roar. Sometimes courage is the little voice at the end of the day that says I’ll try again tomorrow.” Mary Anne Radmacher
- I believe in self-care. Take care of yourself. No one else will.
- I believe there is no place like home. Home is where the heart is.
- I believe in Magic.
- I believe in You.